Typical application include caustic, acid. formaldehyde and odorant injection.
- Innovative pump design incorporates a hydraulic diaphragm, separating chemical from seals, thereby preventing leaks into the environment.
- All fluid contact parts 316 stainless steel. All other parts 300 series stainless steel.
- The oil in the upper chamber serves as a plunger lubricant as well as hydraulic fluid.
- The diaphragm is Teflon coated to prevent corrosion.
- The plunger spring is 17-7 SS-coated with Teflon for longer service life.
- The Pump housing is made of stainless steel, particularly recommended for corrosive environments
- The TR2 timer has become a design standard for the industry. Light weight, no springs and only two moving parts make it especially easy to maintain. Typically out performs other timer / controllers in PSI
- All pumps require TR1 Timing Relay, TR2 Timing Relay or electric solenoid valve
- HD1062, HD1062-3K requires SR1S snap action relay
- Maximum stroke rate for all pumps is 50 SPM. Exception HD2000 35 SPM