Typical applications include methanol and corrosion inhibitor injection
- The plunger is made of hardened 17-4 PH stainless steel. A protective coat of titanium nitride adds superior abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility for a longer service life.
- Hand tightened lock ring provides easy access to plunger and seal maintenance
- The spring is made of 17-7 SS and coated with Teflon for an extended service life
- The plunger is separate from the air piston and can be replaced independently at one third the cost of replacing both.
- Standard ceramic check valve balls have a longer service life than standard stainless steel balls.
- All pumps require TR1 Timing Relay, TR2 Timing Relay or electronic solenoid valve
- Model 425DS, 435DS, 4755DS and 4500DS pumps require SR2S snap action relay
- Model 800DS, 1255DS, 5500DS and 8500DS require SR2S snap action relay
- Maximum stroke rate for all pumps is 50 SPM. Exception 800DS and larger 35 SPM