Unsurpassed for pumping caustics or acids up to 150 PSI
- Pumps are available in solid stainless steel construction or a combination of stainless steel and PVC.
- The chemical compatibility of the Teflon-laminated diaphragm results in increased durability.
- Morgan's unique design eliminates unbalanced pressures which can cause diaphragm failure.
- Rate and volume adjustments can be made while the unit is in operation.
- The solids stainless steel base is designed for secure and convenient mounting of the injector
- All pumps require a TR1 Timing Relay, TR2 Timing Relay or electronic solenoid valve
- All pumps are shipped with a mounting stand
- Maximum stroke rate for all pumps is 50 SPM