8300-8400 Series Filters | In-Line (High Pressure)
These straight in-line filters are available in 303, 316 and 17-4PH stainless steel that will accommodate the pressures and the gases or liquids required for your application. With precision pleated micron glass and sintered 0.2 to 150 micron abs stainless steel wire elements they will provide the filtration required by any system.
Our 304 stainless steel elements of pleated, recleanable, woven wire have a temperature range of –320ºF to +550ºF and with a choice of filtration ratings ranging from 10 to 200 micron absolute, they should satisfy the most sophisticated installation.
- In-Line High Pressure Filters
- Maximum Pressure Rating of 30,000 PSI, 40 GPM / 1750 SCFM
- Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Monel Construction
- Available in Round or Hexagon Style
- Port Connections: 1/8" to 3/4" male or female NPT (Pressures Below 15k), 1/4" High Pressure (Pressures above 15k)
For More Information Visit or Download the PDF