8200 Series Filters
The 8200 Series Compact, Low Cost Filter will allow a variety of uses in close quarters, giving super precision protection for your most critical filtration applications. This compact filter is recommended in applications where the pressure drop is less than 500 PSID.
Mini In-Line Filters
Supports up to 6,000 PSI, 4 GPM / 120 SCFM
Hex 304 S.S. Construction
1/8" to 3/4" male to female NPT
- 8200 compact in-line filters are made of 1” and larger hex 304 stainless steel with precision pleated 304 stainless steel wire mesh discs usable at temperatures of -320ºF to +550ºF.
- Quick delivery in larger hex sizes rated at 3000 PSI with assorted end connections (ports).
- The element is precision pleated for strength and increased effective area.
- Ideal where space is limited.
- Nine micron ratings ranging from 2 to 300 micron wire mesh and .2 to 100 micron sintered metal.
- Choose your own inlet - outlet porting for your particular application.
- Can be cleaned by backflushing with solvent or other cleaning solutions.
- Special inlet and outlet porting available, our specialty.
- Special materials upon request.
- All Units stamped with arrow for flow direction.
- Inexpensive filter for: Laboratories - Test Stands - Meters - Pneumatic Systems - Gauges - Hydraulic Systems - and much more.
For More Information Visit or Download the PDF