DLE5 Air Driven Gas Booster
Maximator Air Driven Gas Boosters for boosting Nitrogen, Oxygen, Helium, Hydrogen etc
Style: DOUBLE ACTING SINGLE STAGE Catalog Number: DLE5
|AIR DRIVE PORT
|MAX FREQ. CYCLES MIN.
|DISPL PER CYCLE (IN3)
|MAX TEMP. F
* = Minimum required for basic operation
** = Minimum required to achieve maximum outlet pressures
Pa = Drive air pressure, 145 psi maximum, 15 psi minimum
Ps = Gas supply (suction) pressure
The 9/16-18 is a 1/4" O.D. tubing, high pressure coned and threaded connection.
Stall pressure must not be allowed to exceed outlet pressure rating.
Compression ratio is the minimum required ratio of outlet pressure/supply pressure.
Adapter (MT30-21NFBHM4) is available to convert the 9/16"-18 connection to 1/4" FNPT. Order separately.
- Pressures to 30,000 for most gases and 5,000 for oxygen
- Easy to install and operate
- Compact, lightweight design
- Single or double acting and two stage models
- Double air head available in single and two stage boosters
- No electrical power required
- Requires no lubrication
- Boosters are contaminant free
- Units can be operated in series or parallel
- Variety of pressure and compression ratios available
- High pressure gas testing or process qualification
- Charging of accumulators
- Boosting gas pressures from nitrogen or Oxygen bottles and generators
- Nitrogen injection for molding machines
- Leak detection systems
- pressure autoclaving
- Typical Gases - air, nitrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, neon, argon, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, methane, ethylene and natural gas
All gas boosters are available with an optional air control unit (-ACP). This package is shown below and consists of an air filter, regulator with gauge, shutoff valve and necessary fittings and hose for plumbing unregulated pilot port
HPT offers a wide variety of other accessories to assist the installation of your Maximator gas booster.
- Gas receivers
- Pressure gauges
- Air pilot pressure switches
- High pressure valves, fittings and tubing
- Miscellaneous plumbing components
- DAS: Dry Air Spool
- DASR: Dry Air Spool Modification, Pressure Reducing Regulator with Gauge and Relief Valve (For Driving Booster From N2 Gas Bottle)
- TR: Timer Relay (Operator Can Control The Cycles Per Minute)
- NBR: Change Seals to Nitrile Buna Rubber (For Use With CO2)
- O2: Oxygen Cleaning & Modifications (For Use With Oxygen)
- H2: Oxygen Cleaning & Safe Ventilation & Purging Modifications (For Use With Hydrogen)
- SGD: Sour Gas Modification (For Driving With Sour Gas)
- LT: Low Temperature Modification (For Use In Sub Artic Conditions)
- HT: High Temperature Modification For Temperature of 120 °C (For L or LSF Pumps)
- EPOXY: Epoxy Coat Booster (For Offshore Applications)
DLE5 Flow Chart
60 psi Air Drive
80 psi Air Drive
100 psi Air Drive
4 Bar Air Drive
6 Bar Air Drive
8 Bar Air Drive
GAS BOOSTER SAMPLE FLOW RATES (SCFM)
Maximum air drive pressure is 145 psi.
Minimum air drive pressure is 15 psi.
Pa = Drive air pressure (psi)
Ps = Gas supply pressure (psi)
Po = Gas outlet pressure (psi)
F = Gas flow (SCFM)
|Drive air pressure operating range is 15-145 psi. Flows above are with 90 psi air drive, unless noted.
Drive air flow requirements are up to 70 SCFM per air head, and up to 280 SCFM (total) for 8DLE models. Reduced air drive flow will produce lower gas flow.
Drive air should be filtered to between 5µ and 40µ and have a dew point between 0°F and 50°F.
Consult HPT for performance values on specific application parameters.