High Pressure System Accessories
High Pressure Technologies provide a wide range of system accessories.
Adapters, Couplings and Accessories
- Maximator designs and manufactures a wide variety of adapters and couplings in an array of styles and sizes.
Ultra High Pressure Pneumatic Actuated Needle Valves
- Maximator ultra high pressure pneumatic actuated needle valves with metal to metal seats have a high level of safety and reliability under adverse operating conditions. The pneumatic actuated needle valves are designed to be used for automatically relief pressure up to 217,000 psi (15,000 bar).
Dry Air Spool
- In applications where very dry air or nitrogen is used to drive Maximator pumps or boosters there is a new spool seal option available to provide longer duty between maintenance.
- This Dry Air Spool (DAS) option should be considered when powering the booster or pump with a very dry air or gas (Such as nitrogen) or for extreme operating conditions involving air or gas drive mediums below 0° F. dew point, and similarly, very cold climate applications (Ft. McMurray, Alberta often sees –40°C.).
- This new design can be retrofitted to existing pumps and boosters as it only involves the spool, spool sleeve, and seals. The spool block remains the same. Be sure to use an appropriate tool to pull the spool sleeve! Minimum air drive with this option is 30 psig.
Air Receiver Tanks
- Carbon Steel, ASME Certified
- Alloy Steel with nickel plating, double ended 1/4" high pressure inlet/outlet connections.
High Pressure Data Logger
- Reliable, easy to use pressure logger for data transfer
- High Pressure Technologies introduces a new product to simplify the recording of testing data, an electronic pressure logger.
Air Control Package
- Configurations available for each model of Maximator pump, booster and amplifier.
- Consisting of a filter, regulator with gauge, shut-off valve and required fittings.
Air Valve Actuators
Maximator air operated valve actuators are piston type design, and are mounted on a standard manual valve to provide remote control capability. There are two air to open actuators available, and selection is based on the valve size, system pressure, and air pressure available.
Other types of Valve Actuator availabe are:Know More
Electric Ball Valve Actuators
Pneumatic Ball Valve Actuators
Pneumatic Pilot Switches
- High Pressure Technologies provides a wide selection of Air Pilot Switches
- 50 psi to 60,000 psi; Normally Closed and Normally Open
- 1 gallon through 8 gallons
- Stainless steel or carbon steel-painted
High Pressure Relief Valve to 25,000 psi
Pressures from 2,500 to 25,000 PSIKnow More
Used for Gas or liquid
Stainless steel body and adjustment gland material
Can be mounted in line
- Complete range of stainless steel pressure gauges.
- Dial Sizes: 2", 2 1/2", 4" and 6"
- All common mounting types and connection sizes
- Ranges from 0 to 100,000 psi